Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My First Julep Maven Swatches

I finally got a chance this weekend to swatch all 4 of the first Julep Maven nail colors I received this month. See my previous post for an explanation of why 4 instead of just 2. Here they are:

Miranda, Olivia, Zoe, Samantha

I absolutely love Miranda. It is close to Sinful's Mint Apple, but without the shimmer. I do like Olivia, a nice warm brown cream. I think it will be great to wear in the fall, when the temperature finally drops below 90 here! Zoe and Samantha were not my Boho Glam picks for this month, but were sent to me by mistake. I like Zoe okay, it looks more like a shiny copper penny on the nail than I thought it did in the bottle. But Samantha is still definitely not me. Sorry it looks more orange in this pic than the hot hot pink that it really is. I might be able to use it in some nail art, or maybe on my toes...maybe. But all in all, I love my Boho Glam picks from my introductory Sneak Peak Box. Now I can't wait to get my next box in the mail!

I'll try to post again soon with pics of my current mani - a new water marble!

Thanks for reading!
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment