Sunday, October 16, 2011

My First Comparison - Julep Miranda and Amy

Two of my first Boho Chic selections from Julep were Miranda and Amy, and at first glance they seemed similar. I saw some bloggers wonder why Julep wanted to send them Amy one month after they received Miranda in their Julep Maven boxes, when they both appeared to be in the turquoise family. This is kinda true, but I still decided to get them both because I like this family of colors anyhow. And once I had them both, it was clear that they are just as different as they are similar. So I wanted to do a direct comparison to show you just how different they are. 


Miranda is on my pointer and ring fingers, and is more of a seafoam green. 2 coats and gorgeous! Amy is on my middle and pinky fingers. It is a beautiful turquoise blue. This is just 1 coat and perfect opacity! It is a little lumpy on my middle finger, but that was just me. Sorry, I really should have re-done that finger, but I didn't really notice it til I was looking through the pictures, and since these are just swatches for color comparison, I didn't bother. 


Anyhow, I absolutely LOVE both of these colors, and the formula of these cremes is just to die for! I love them both. My husband thought I was wearing a full mani like this! I didn't, but maybe someday I will! Or maybe next summer I'll mix and match my fingers and toes, that would be fun! 


Thanks for reading!
Crystal

2 comments: